We are gradually and safely resuming normal services in our offices.
Info About COVID-19
Our offices are observing the following safety precautions to ensure that we can continue to provide care while minimizing the risk of exposure for our patients and staff:
- When you arrive at any of our offices, you will be briefly screened to determine your exposure risk. All patients and visitors will be assessed for fever or new upper respiratory symptoms.
- Anyone entering an office will be required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth.
- Once you are checked in, you may be asked to wait for your appointment in your car to minimize the number of patients in the waiting rooms.
- Only individuals necessary for patient mobility or communication will be permitted to enter the office.
- Once you enter the office, please remain at least 6 feet apart from other patients.
If you have questions or need to contact your physician, feel free to phone the office or send a message through our patient portal.
If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, the CDC recommends you call your primary health care provider. Do not come into the office.
Most importantly, please protect yourself by taking the appropriate everyday precautions. The CDC recommends:
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water, especially after you’ve been in a public place, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- If soap and water is not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with other people.
- Remember that people without symptoms may still be able to spread the virus
- Cover your nose and mouth with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched surfaces daily.
- This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, keyboards, phones, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
For additional information about COVID-19, please visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and support.